How do I sell an NFT in the OneOf Marketplace?
Most NFTs purchased from OneOf drops can be listed for resale on the marketplace as soon as the primary sale is over or sold out. NFTs purchased with crypto are typically eligible for resale immediately. However, NFTs purchased with credit card require a 48-hour "cooling-down" period before they are eligible for resale.
Here are the simple steps to sell your NFT on the OneOf Marketplace
1. To sell an NFT you need to go to "My Collection" of either your Music or Sports / Lifestyle Page
2. Click on an NFT you want to sell and click "Post for Sale"
3. Enter the amount you wish to sell the NFT for then click list now. Please note that there is a 10% royalty take from the listing price and will reflect on the amount you will receive
4. There will be a final confirmation screen for you to review and finalize the selling of your NFT
5. You will then get a 2FA verification notice via Authenticator app or phone depending on your settings
6. Once listing has been confirmed you will get an email notifying that the NFT has been successfully posted for sale
Withdrawal restrictions and limits
Our paramount concern is for your experience on OneOf to be as fluid and frictionless as possible while keeping your data secure and limiting our risk exposure. Because of chargebacks and to prevent fraud, we place a 30-day hold on your Marketplace ...
What is the OneOf Marketplace?
The OneOf Marketplace is the “secondary market” where users can list their OneOf NFTs for sale for other users to purchase. To sell your OneOf NFT on the marketplace simply click "Post for Sale" next to your NFT in "My Collection", set a USD price, ...
What is Marketplace Credit?
Marketplace Credit on OneOf is the net payment you receive when selling your NFT on the OneOf Marketplace, minus any resale royalty paid to the original artist or creator. All Marketplace Credits are currently denominated in USD, no matter what ...
How do I withdraw my Marketplace credit using Fiat? (US Customers only)
Yes. Marketplace credit that is available for withdrawal, can now be processed through the OneOf website for US based customers. Please note that, withdraw button is inactive if the funds are still “pending” in your account. Please reach out to the ...
What is OneOf?
Built on Tezos and Polygon, OneOf is a green NFT platform for music, sports, and lifestyle. Designed specifically to make digital collectibles accessible to all—OneOf offers affordable NFTs purchasable with debit card, credit card, crypto or ...