If you haven't setup your BitPay account yet, then we suggest to go through steps 1 to 5 to help you get started.
However if you have already set it up and want to know how to withdraw you can go ahead and proceed to step 7.
1. Go to the Payment Method tab on My Account page and click on Withdraw
2. If you haven't done it before, you'll be asked to do a Persona Verification (KYC) to validate your identity.
- Persona Verification
3. You will be asked to choose a payment method. Choose Pay me in Crypto.
4. Click on Send invite to my email, to receive the link to setup your BitPay account.
Please note of the disbursement currencies supported by BitPay:
- Bitcoin Cash
5. After receiving the email To get started, you need to create a BitPay account. Once your BitPay account is setup, you will be able to send payments to your wallet directly from the OneOf website.
- Setting up your BitPay account
6. After setting up BitPay, you can go back to the OneOf website and refresh the page shown below. Please expect for the process to take 30 - 60 minutes before the connection from OneOf to BitPay will complete.
7. Once the connection between BitPay and OneOf has been established, you will now be able to proceed with the withdrawal using Bitpay. Just enter the amount and click Next
**Please note that there is a $10 minimum for all withdrawals.
8. After clicking on Next, a payment summary will appear for final confirmation of the withdrawal. You'll need to review and click on the checkbox and click Confirm.
**Please be reminded that BitPay processes payments in batches from 10 AM to 5 PM EST, so the transfer won’t be automatic
9. Once completed, you will see a confirmation screen.
How do I withdraw my funds?
OneOf now has Fiat and Crypto withdrawals for both US and International users. Can I withdraw my marketplace credit using Fiat for US users. How to process Crypto withdrawals on OneOf for US and International Users. Please note, withdrawals cannot be ...
What is OneOf?
Built on Tezos and Polygon, OneOf is a green NFT platform for music, sports, and lifestyle. Designed specifically to make digital collectibles accessible to all—OneOf offers affordable NFTs purchasable with debit card, credit card, crypto or ...
What is the OneOf Marketplace?
The OneOf Marketplace is the “secondary market” where users can list their OneOf NFTs for sale for other users to purchase. To sell your OneOf NFT on the marketplace simply click "Post for Sale" next to your NFT in "My Collection", set a USD price, ...
What do I need to sign up to OneOf?
To sign up to OneOf, all you need is a valid email address and mobile phone number. To purchase or bid on NFTs on the OneOf Marketplace, you must verify your email and provide a payment method such as a debit card, credit card or crypto. When bidding ...
Which countries does OneOf support?
OneOf currently supports users from 118 countries and regions around the world and will continue to add more. To see the full list of countries, please click "Sign Up" on the top right of the site, or in the main menu, and select the phone country ...